Thursday, October 20, 2005

Karoo Quibbles

The great broadband debate goes on!!

Well, actually, it doesn't. Sorted. As it turns out, Karoo have a sister company called Eclipse. If you terminate your Karoo contract early *but* switch to Eclipse outside of the Hull area, no termination charge/fine/whatever. So that works. I think. Telephone is in, so now Sky and Broadband. Give me a few days so that I can have my technology back and the world is a better place. :-)

Plus, I was sent this the other day. Marking seems a bit harsh, but it appeals to me.

3 comments:

Jase said...

He clearly missed the one in red pen next to the word "is"!

James said...

But that's what I meant? No marks, even when "thinking outside the box". A bit harsh - a travesty in fact(!)

James said...

Ooops, I get you now. Sorry. :-)