Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Here's a thought...

Slowly but surely, more and more people are reading this thing.

Who are you all? :-)

Still, as I randomly mutter on about utter nonsense - apparently one of my strengths - you can rest assured that I can't slag anybody off. You'll be reading it!! lol. Actually, can I slag off Kevin Costner? I don't even know why, but I can't abide that man. Maybe it's the wife-beating, or the way he fills the films he directs with long, lingering shots of *himself* staring off into the sunset, or maybe it's simply because he managed such a piss-poor English accent in "Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves". Hmmm..., I think it's the last one.

Oooh. Talking about films - and I rarely do as I rarely go - we saw "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" on Saturday. Since this was one of my most favourite chidrens books, I just had to see it. It's pretty darn good. I'm not sure about Ray Winstone's Mr Beaver and his "Aslan is a geezer, you muppet" accent, but it was good for a laugh. But the White Witch? Since when did she become such a dangerous swordfighter? And with two at once? Don't remember that in the book!! :-)

No comments: