Thursday, January 19, 2006

Down but not out

Oh dear.

I was going to update this Blog on Monday but it got so hectic, I never had the chance. Then came Tuesday and a poor selction of things to eat in the Union building. I chose the Pork Stroganoff/rice - not my usual type of choice.

Oh dear x2.

I knew that something was up when I got the *gurgles* half way through it. About two hours later I was in a lot of pain. About an hour after that, I did something I've never done before - end my workshop early - as I was NOT WELL well. I was violently ill on Tuesday night - almost enough to make me miss Battlestar Galactica on Sky One - and since then, I've eaten nothing in 48hrs. Actually, that's a lie. I've just eaten a bowl of soup (Leek and Potato). And it's hurting. Which is weird since I feel much better today. :-(

2 comments:

Kean_Silvester said...

I feel your pain big man!! food poisening is the worst. ive had it 3 times in south america the last time on a night bus i hurled about 8 times and diareah!! the plus point is that ive lost 2 stone! hope you get well soon my old matey. heres to meeting in a "random pub" in the future.

James said...

Ooh, nasty.

Random pub it is. :-)