Thursday, September 22, 2005

And we have a winner...

Well, all over. Took two minutes of deliberation on the part of the examiners. In fact, I was barely out of the loo before they called me back in.

Accepted with minor changes.

Understandable since page 234 was missing!! lol. And the whole of a correlation matrix I said was in the back but wasn't - I'd only put in the important bits. That and a few tweaks here and there to tighten up a few sentences so I keep to the same definition throughout. I have three months to do three days work - if that - and hand it in. Then I'm a doctor. Yay me. :-)

4 comments:

GF said...

Congratulations mate!! Seriously well done!!... :)

Jase said...

Grats from all of us down here too.

Kean_Silvester said...

well done matey!!

you da man!!!

Kean Beng MSc. (no doctorate god damn it!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations!

I'm so scared that I'm facing my viva next week! Although I've been revewing my thesis inside-out, and preparing all anticipated questions, my nervousness won't go away!

Wondering what is the dress code for that kind of event! I'm thinking casual but smart clothes. I cannot be comfortable in mind if I wear too formal suit I'm not used to. Isn't it OK?