Tuesday, July 10, 2007

E-bay with a "Venger"-ance ;-)


The signs are bad. I think I may have suddenly got hooked on e-bay. I dabbled for a while, but then forgot all about it for the best part of 18 months. But now I'm back. Still, grabbed a bargain the other day. (Some of you will agree with me, though I bet some of you will not). My inner child escaped again and I bought the complete series of the 27-episode Dungeons and Dragons cartoon series I loved so much as a kid. £15 with postage. That'll do me. Anyone else remember it??

7 comments:

Jase said...

Remember it! I had the DVD on pre-order and got it from Play.com when it was released!
The problem I have is that I seem to remember an eisode where they did eventually get home, and that isn't on the DVD.
Best Episode had to be the Dragon's Graveyard one where they give Tiamaht a serious kicking!

Sal said...

I'll clear you some more space over here then shall I - for your new-found-much-loved junk? :-)

Jase said...

Thanks - when did James tell you that I was coming too?

James said...

Come up to Hull just before I move out, we can slap the DVD in and you can kick a hole in the telly. How's that for starters? (Telly's on the blink anyway!)

GF said...

Oh I'd LOVE to see that....(the DVD, not the kicking of the Unicorn)

James said...

It's arrived!! Joy.

GF said...

Are you watching it tonight then? Lucky you....