Thursday, July 07, 2005

A tale of two aitches

Whoo! Another day, another blog. Dave is bravely resisting the distraction, but I just can't help myself. With all the work I've got, I should know better. I really should. Ho hum.

Still, while I'm leaving Hull on Sunday, it's the infamous Fish Trail on Saturday night. And about time too. How come none of us have every dared it? And then Huddersfield next weekend for a BBQ. Hull Huddersfield. Huddersfield Hull. Do I ever end up anywhere that doesn't begin with aitch? Erm... York. D'oh! *slaps forehead* Still, they are good photo opportunities. Talking of photo opportunities, it's back to Hull for Rich's wedding to the lovely Louise on the 24th. Once Rich is safely married, he may reclaim enough time to scan a vital photo and send it on. Years ago, for the HUU e-zine, I interviewed Johnny Ball. Yes, *the* Johnny Ball. I may be showing my age, but I don't care. He was great - he even looks a little like my Dad?? - and Rich captured the moment. That photo will appear here. Until then, to see if I've got the hang of it, here is a photo of me that you should all recognise. ;-)

No comments: