Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Whoa!

It's been a few days, hasn't it? Mainly because I've moved back in with the parents - though I'm away a bit - and to be frank, I haven't really settled yet. I'm still sifting through piles of old stuff but slowly and surely the cardboard boxes are disappearing away inside each other Russian-doll style.

Back in Hull today. Crashing out at Hardy Street again (Guild Wars), before a supervisor meeting tomorrow that may just see my almost-finished final draft given the thumbs up. I'm checking my references at the moment - yes, the bit that comes at the *END*! ;-)

Otherwise, more bloggy goodness.I'm not too fussed about whether people read this or not, but it's great to write something from time to time - or add a picture. If you have some good pictures, do let me know and I'll post them. I've got several good pictures from the BBQ on Saturday but alas, they haven't been cleared by all involved (i.e. Sally in this case). But a good time and a good weekend. I still suck at ten pin bowling though...

4 comments:

GF said...

Do you need validation / clearance for posting photos? I'd brave it.... :)

Jase said...

Probably!

Jase said...

As for the 10 pin bowling...

You always did OK in game one and went down hill rapidly from there!

Sal said...

Go on then, post the pics at will. The one where I have a bottle of beer stuck in my face is pure class(!) Sal x