Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stolen toffee apples

I know it's the next England match tonight (verses Sweden - 8pm), but I thought I'd leave the football talk until the great victory/horrible defeat aftermath tomorrow. Sally was in Hull this weekend rather than me heading over to Huddersfield, so we went to Beverley for the heck of it. We also saw "The Omen". Quite good actually. It stays loyal to the original, and as you'd expect from the director of one of the Final Destination films, there are some *unlikely* deaths. But fair's fair - the little boy was rubbish. I mean, there I was, fervently trying imerse myself in the story and believe that this kid was the Anti-Christ, and he was being played by a young boy looking like someone had taken away his toffee apple. Couldn't take him very seriously, and Sally kept giggling whenever he glared at anyone. Still, very slick production and worth a laugh/fright.

Oh bugger. My printer (office) is out of ink again.

1 comment:

GF said...

The original scared the living crap out of me when I was a kid. I remember it so, so clearly......