Thursday, July 20, 2006

Free stuff

Plus, I've got hold of a few more free books. One of the old lecturers in the department is retiring - though to tell you the truth, he hasn't been in psychology for years now, as he was a big cheese in the Faculty (i.e. upstairs in the literal sense). Still, it does mean that he's had an office full of books to get rid of so they were bought over here and dumped in one of the rooms downstairs. We're all been swarming over them and I've managed to get my hands on "Human Memory - Theory and Practice", a "Cognitive Psychology" text book, and a "Biological Psychology" text book. I'll probably never read them but like all lecturers, I crave books to fill up my shelf space and make my office look more impressive. :-)

4 comments:

GF said...

I've got a room full of books too, but mine say things like Star Wars, Stephen King and 40 Years of Playboy....

Jase said...

I have to say Gareth does provide excellent reading material in his spare room!

Kean_Silvester said...

id imagine jackson has quite a few books by now...i seem to remember him being a bit of a bookworm....for some reason i remember the book stalingrad was one of them...which is weird because im not in the habit of remembering what my friends were reading 7 years ago.

anyway hey ho.

kean

James said...

Lol. I still have that one, mate. Now, about that pint...?