Friday, October 06, 2006

Big Day

Also, it's a big day today.

Curtains up as it's my first ever lecture. Well, not my first, I've given several "proper" ones and hundreds of large (100+) workshops, but it is my first lecture as module manager dictating what needs to be taught. So, I'm in charge as it were - ie. I'm responsible. So, from now, regularly, I can turn up to the lecture theatre at 3.15pm and talk to (at?) 190 undergraduate students about what the hell I like. ;-)

The rest of the time, I have to follow other people's instructions. Boo!

4 comments:

GF said...

Sounds like power.

Megalomania here we come!!

James said...

lol. It's not quite that bad, but since they've no exam for my module, they have to do an essay instead. And again, it can be on anything I pick as it's my module.

Today: the pitfalls of teamworking. :)

GF said...

Compromise.

That's my first thought as an answer on today's topic.

Kean_Silvester said...

good lad. Id like to attend one of your lectures as it goes.....You know chat on the back row and throw paper aeroplanes to see what you do. ha ha..not really. I am genuinely interested to see what they're like tho....although I didnt get half of what you used to talk about to do with psychology so it would all be lost on me!!