Monday, November 27, 2006

Time for some sweet, sweet blogging

Lots has happened again, as always.

Perhaps the most important of which is that my friend Eddie has got himself engaged to Yvonne. Embarassing picture of the man to follow at some point... I was in Hudders again this weekend - with a not very nice cold either - though Sally and I got out to our usual restaurant and watched a few episodes of Alan Partridge.



"Aha!!" Note, this is *not* a picture of Eddie. ;-)

I actually felt sorry for him in this week's episode. That's quite something as he's supposed to be tow-curlingly awful, after all. I wonder if they'll ever do another series of him. Probably not, as Steve Coogan's gone off to do a different series with a different character - that wasn't as good.

A shame. Alan Partridge, you're sorely missed.

3 comments:

Jase said...

Sorry? Who are you again? Do you live round here?
Grats to Eddie. Now how about a bit of a life update? What are you upto in the near future?

GF said...

I've stopped reading this blog as nothing happens....in fact, I'm not here right now, and I'm not commenting on it either - this is all a figment of your imagination!!

GF said...

....no you don't!