Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Game of Thrones

Talking about books, I love this series of novels (A Song of Fire & Ice). They're big, complicated, and some of the characters are downright horrible. Plus, I admire an author willing to kill off main characters (often) for the sake of the story. Credit goes to Jason here for first mentioning the books to me, however many years ago it was before I picked them up. My one regret is that I found a picture of the author, but even that failed to dampen my enthusiasm(!) The man even likes Battlestar Galactica - but that could be explained away by the photo... ;-)

Anyhow - with thanks to Mik - news for the fan boys.

2 comments:

Jase said...

I read about that last week and completely forgot to blog it at the time. My only concern is the pedigree of the two script writers!

James said...

I'm mnore concerned about who'll play Cersei. ;-)

http://www.komarckart.com/ccg_agot05.html