Monday, January 15, 2007

New Year Round-up 2

After all that too-ing and fro-ing, I think we were both really starting to run out of steam. Me for certain, as I *still* had that huge pile of marking to do. 45 projects and 65 essays later (at an average of slightly under 15mins each), and I'd turned the corner. I still wasn't blogging though!!

Right now, I'm onto my own homework. When you start as a lecturer these days, you have to complete a higher education teaching certificate, of which I'm into the Second Module (each takes a year). So - the indignity... ;-) - I have homework to hand in for Wednesday. A summative refelective account of the course so far. *Urgh*

But I'm fresh from Huddersfield, it didn't rain on me this morning, and if this is the worst of my problems, then I'm doing ok!

2 comments:

GF said...

Doesn't sound so bad now does it?

I'm in a hotel in Chester reading a book called 'It's Your Life, What You Going to Do With It?' by Anthony Grant PhD.

I started reading it about Sept last year and then put it down, 124 pages in.

Guess that's the answer to what I'm going to do right there isn't it?

James said...

lol. I know the feeling though. :)