Saturday, August 27, 2005

Back from Exeter

Yep, I'm back, and I enjoyed it. The late nights, the drinking, the conversation, the mind-numbing pre-presentation fear. The lot. Great to see some new people and to see some really nice new people join in the fun. But I know most of you aren't psychologists, and I'm even surer that most of you won't be all that interested in our slow climb up the greasy pole!!


Anyway, here's photo that proves I went! lol. Funnily enough, I was convinced that Exeter was on the south coast. It's not - but most of the others were under the same delusion. I was gutted though. Honestly, FIVE hours on the train and I didn't make it as far as the Channel. Twelve miles short, apparently. If we'd have had the time, we'd have got a taxi down to the sea. We didn't.

No comments: