Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What is a blog all about?

Good question really.

I've read that Blogs are becoming increasingly common. Some affected the way we look at the world - e.g. the famous Baghdad Blog. Some allow you to read up on the thoughts of your friends. Some read like a diary. Some ponder the meaning of life - granted, this one probably won't!!

Mainly, this blog will be about me. And why not? But today, though we're back from Corfu and armed with photos of everything from me boozing to the Gates of Hell themselves (the entrance to Hades, at least), today this blog is about friends. Or more precisely, friends and how they grow up. For example: this.

Particularly poignant for me is photo number 17. For those that don't know him, here is my oldest friend Jason (blog linked) a new father cradling his new and beautiful daughter. And I'm not just being polite for once. :-)

1 comment:

Jase said...

Awww Shucks!

Thanks.