Saturday, August 06, 2005

Temporary detour

Well, not "closed". More on holiday. Yes, that's right, it's almost time for me to pack my bags (I'm doing it after this) and fly out to Corfu for seven lovely days of not-very-much-in-the-sun. I seriously need to recharge. After that, it's the psyPAG conference in Exeter (22nd-25th) and then it's constantly checking www.jobs.ac.uk for suitable positions until I find somewhere foolish enough to let me teach psychology to 18-21yr olds.

So you know, I'm back in the country on the 16th Aug, and I'm back Blogging on the 17th. Until then, take care everyone. :-)

PS. Any of you Hull types remember this sign? It's the one Eddie and Kirsten nicked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After leaving it out in the street, I hoped that someone would nick it...but never expected it to be you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Eek!! The italics went a bit lopsided...

James said...

Ddn't nick it. But I did take a photo. :-)