Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some paperwork sorted - not all

Ever had one of those days where no matter how much you managed to achieve, something is left hanging? Yep. We all do, don't we? Today's clanger is that I had to sign on this morning, and as it turns out, I didn't quite bring all the required paperwork. More fool me, I only brought in everything they *asked* for, having left my psychic powers behind. Oh, the indignity!! *sigh*

But, I've sorted out my E111 form - which for you non-Europe types, allows me free medical treatment in the European Union. Yep, this Blog is truely international - you know who you are! ;-) So when the nice lady in the Post Office discovered that I was off to Corfu for a week, she told me what a beauituful place it was - she's been all round it. Top Corfu tip: watch out for snakes, stripy ones. Great. :-)

Obligatory Rich/Louise wedding photo. Perhaps 2005's best photo of *me* so far, not many good photos of me out there. Personally, I blame my complete lack of chin. Heh, who'd have believed that? "Chinless Wonder is ex-public schoolboy shocker". lol. But back to the photo. Special guest star: Sally Hugo.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Hey, I'm looking forward to the stripy snakes, it tops my list of reasons to go. Much more exciting than boring non-stripy British ones. Pfft! Sx

Jase said...

Just watch out for the "other" types of snakes! They can cause all sorts of trouble! :P