Friday, September 15, 2006

Argh, I'm so slack

It's been a funny week. One of those back and forth ones with a lot of activity, certainly a lot of leaving/returning to campus three times a day-ness, and I haven't really updated much - as you've surely noticed. I wouldn't mind so much if I'd got a lot done. Which I haven't.

But I thought I'd take the time to point out that I've linked to Sally's Blog, bizarre picture of my dozing on Sunday morning - or something like that - included. From earlier comments, looks like Jase tracked it down himself, but for the less tenacious among us, the link is to the right. :-)

Happy Weekend everybody!

7 comments:

GF said...

If it's "Sally's Space", surely that makes it "Jason's Journal" and "Gareth's Gubbins" or something similar!?

James said...

Well, it's Saly's Blog on MySpace, but if it it's Gubbins you want Gubbins, Gubbins you shall get. ;-)

James said...

Crikey, look at the typos there! lol. I'll try again:

Well, it's Sally's Blog on MySpace, but if it it's Gubbins you want Gareth, Gubbins you shall get. ;-)

But Gubbins of the highest quality.

GF said...

Hey - they're Gilt-edged!!

Thanky :)

GF said...

...the word verification for that post was 'FCKSTOE'!

Surely that's libel...

Rena said...

LOL!

I refer you to my previous post...

I told you all there was something in it!

Rena

Rena said...

You have been a bit slack this week!

Is it because of the furniture shopping? Men sometimes find these expeditions a bit stressful, or so I'm told.

;))

Rena