Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kean, George and Mini-Eggs

Hey thanks Kean - saw your comment on one of the previous Blogs. I hope you're well, wherever you are (India is my best guess at the moment). [And fellow travellers]. Myself? I am knackered after a sprightly game of 7-a-side football out on the sports pitches. Beautiful weather today so had a great little run-around. I'm not as fit as I was, mind you - some lean, running-machine types (i.e Dave) were sprinting away and leaving me two yards adrift. I also ran out of steam *a bit* towards the end, but not as shabby as I feared. Still, I've not got the frame of mind to write something interesting and thought-provoking, so I thought I'd pass this on for all you George Bush fans out there. Clicky.

PS. Stats exam tomorrow --> Students banging on my door today. Some of them even bought me a free bag of Cadbury's Mini Eggs for my trouble. Nice one. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey James,

Like the 'tumbling Bush' - very hypnotic!

Enjoy the mini eggs ;-)

Jen x