Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Some work

Got a work task today. I was ordered to put together the departmental sweepstake. With a massive £32 in the offing, I've ended up (witnesses present) with Holland. Could have been worse. Poland and the USA have also gone. Also played football again today. Was referred to as "Chopper" Jackson at one point. That's for the tackling, btw. Not the tackle. ;-)

PS. Have just noticed that I'm now a link on not only Jason's Blog, but also the Ayers Family Blog (the continuing adventures of Lauren, Serena & Jason). As such, here's a brand new link. -->

3 comments:

Jase said...

Serena apologises for not updating in a while... she is a bit stressed at the moment.
I'll keep the randomness flowing.
Check out My Blog for a super new competition!

Rena said...

Hehe! Nice that you noticed; I've been reading your blog for a little while so thought I should. Sorry you didn't get your job but better luck for the next time.

James said...

Think I'll be staying here (Hull) after all. Proper contracts may be flying around soon. :-)