Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mmmm... Cheesecake

Some of you will know that World of Warcraft remains my computer game of choice. Oblivion is nice, but until the next patch comes out, I'll be giving it a miss. Now, World of Warcraft (WoW as it is known) is an online game - one you play online with others scattered throughout the world. As such, Alex - with a most persuasive campaign - weaned me gradually away from Guild Wars. My GW characters were Caffeine King and Cheesecake (coffee and cheesecake being two of my most favourite things). Caffeine King is the man for the aggressive hitting of things, and Cheesecake is for those soothing, healing moments. You can spot the logic there, right? On WoW, it was natural to keep these names, and being a priest (a healing type of character) is the most fun - for me. (Besides the game's character creation didn't like the CK brand). So, Cheesecake is my "main" - the character I play with the most. Though I've a Battenburg, a Kendlemint and a Flapjack in there too ;-) Cheesecake has just hit 60th level. This is a *good thing*. Only took four or five months(!) I am proud of my pointless endeavour in a computer generated game world that does not exist. lol. As such, ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure: Cheesecake righting wrongs in the depths of the "Sunken Temple". (Ooh, creepy).

7 comments:

Sal said...

Oh my God. Please stop. Please. The horror. ;-) Sx

Jase said...

How did I know she would have large breasts?

Grats! (Sorry Sally - I "understand"!)

James said...

Hey!! lol. You can't change them at character creation, you know. It's face and hair colour only!

James said...

And besides, I had to spin the camera around for that screenshot. In game, I'm looking at the back of her head. ;-)

Jase said...

...Bites Tongue...

Bad thoughts!

Kean_Silvester said...

im all for a bit of pointless endeavour james all for it. Nice bit of blog work on your part recently james. Good solid blogging. Well done. Kean fellow blogger.

Sal said...

Thanks for that Jason, I do sometimes wonder if the lady characters J plays in Jade Bleeding Empire would stand up in real life without breaking at the base of the spine, let alone be able to do that kung fu guff :-) Sal