Thursday, April 20, 2006

York

I'm off home to York this evening to see the parents. Then to see Sally (Huddersfield) Saturday/Sunday. I have a program on my PC called webshots (www.webshots.com) that allows you to download impressive photos for your PC wallpapers daily. I decided to have a look for ones of York Minster - since I was only up there with Sally the other week - and found this one.



Suddenly had a huge pang of homesickness. Funny really, I've lived in Hull for six years, but *this* is home.

4 comments:

GF said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GF said...

But you live in Hull now, so that means you can go see Bon Jovi in the summer!!

Why are they playing Hull? - Can anyone explain that one? KC Stadium apparently....

Jase said...

KC Stadium????

Surely in Hull this is the KFC Stadium?

They are probably playing here to get better access to drugs!

James said...

Hull is supposed to be one of the "fattest" cities in the UK, but I can't place a single KFC off the top of my head. Kingston Communications is all-powerful though. They probably stuffed Bon Jovi a huge suitcase full of cash (or failing that, nerve gas).