Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oblivion and beyond

As you'll be able to see from my companion Blog (Jason), he's having a whale of a time with Oblivion (PC). I'll have to admit it's a very good game - though it needs patching as it's about as stable as Angelina Jolie - and while I like to end the non-pub days with a spot of baddie-bashing, I'm glad to report that I may actually be turning the corner in the world of work too.

Writing this Blog seems to correlate while the the amount of work I'm doing, and to be quite honest, it's been a bit of a struggle to stay motivated these last few weeks. In fact, it was probably writer's block. Which is a problem when you're trying to get some writing done. I've a ton of marking on my desk, but four weeks (nearer three) in which to do it. No worries there then. Just the paper. But for once dear readers, I'm actually getting a grip on it. Almost forgot lunch earlier - my main meal of the day as some of you will know. Back from lunch now, and getting back to the writing.

Jackson, Coyne and Clough (2006): here we come.

No comments: